Does this sound familiar… A month of research and you’ve just hiked two miles into the forest after pinpointing an old cellar hole on an old map. You can only afford one set of quality headphones. As you setup your detector and power on, you hear nothing! Suddenly you remember the tree branch that caught and yanked your headphone cord really hard. Luckily you packed mini-phones, but they have an 1/8″ plug and you lost the adaptor!
Now you’ll have to settle for using the loudspeaker to hear the deepest old coins, jewelry and relics… That is if your detector has a built-in speaker! If this has happened to you, you already know the value of having a good backup.
DetectorPro GRAY GHOST® NDT headphones are based on the strong features of our already famous Gray Ghost Originals. For the NDT, we have engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system and we give you TWO complete cords!
- High-quality locking connector system
- Dual rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits… no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 – 3200 Hz… only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min. Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.