AT Max Digger’s Bundle
During this promotion, the Z-Lynk equipped, wireless AT Max metal detector will be shipping with three essential accessories designed to make your day searching in the field more efficient and more productive.
• Garrett Sport Daypack PN: 1627200
• Garrett Edge Digger PN: 1626200
• Garrett Camo Digger’s Pouch PN: 1612900
Built-in Z-LynkTM Wireless Technology!
Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than
Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
Garrett AT MAX performance in the field!
• New Garrett MS-3TM Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included: The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high-fidelity audio . . . with no cords attached!
• Maximum Detection Depth: Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
• Adjustable Volume Control built in!
True All Metal Mode: Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
• Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
• Optimized Frequency: The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
• High Resolution Ground Balance: Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
• Automatic Ground Balance: WindowTM Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground BalanceWindow smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
• Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
• More Controls—All easily accessible with a single finger as you search.
Garrett AT MAX Features Include:
• Iron AudioTM: Hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging tricky, undesired flat iron items.
• All Metal Iron Audio TM: Garrett Exclusive feature that audibly identifies discriminated iron while operating in a True All-Metal Mode.
• Adjustable Frequency: Small frequency shifts to eliminate interference.
• All Terrain Versatility: Fully submersible to 10-foot (3 meter) depth. Weatherproof design also protects against dusty and humid environments. For underwater use, optional wired headphones must be used.
• Digital Target ID—0 to 99 scale.
• High-Res Iron Discrimination TM 44 points of iron resolution.
• Adjustable Threshold: User can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background sound or “hum”) tobetter hear faint targets.
• Pulse Width Modulation Audio: Proportional PWM audio response and Tone Roll Audio provide more target information and sharp, responsive target signals.
• Four Search Modes: True All-Metal, Custom, Coins, and Zero Discrim Modes.
• Fast Recovery Speed
• Notch Discrimination
• Coin Depth Indicator
• Battery Condition Indicator
• All Garrett AT searchcoils are compatible: 4.5” SuperSniper, 5” x 8” DD coil, 6.5” x 9” concentric coil, 8.5” x 11” DD coil, and 9” x 12” concentric coil.
Standard Factory Items Included From Garrett:
Powerful, large 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance Double-D search coil
Z-Lynk MS-3 Wireless headphones included
Comprehensive user’s manual
Support cuff with Strap
Garrett 8.5×11 Coil Cover
New Hand Grip! More robust, non-absorbant, textured rubber
4 AA batteries, batteries are included