The Wizard IV is Inland’s top-of-the-line glass grinder and a best-seller for professionals and serious glass hobbyists because of its power and features. The workhorse 40 oz-in torque motor provides plenty of power to do the jobs you want. Use this American-made machine for grinding and shaping glass edges, stained glass work and drilling holes in glass. This grinder comes with TWO different sized grinding bits that you can use at the same time, eliminating removing/replacing different sized grinding bits. The Wizard IV also includes two of our most popular and useful accessories: the FaceShield and the SecondStory work surface.
Setup is easy. Simply install the two included diamond grinding bits, wet the coolant sponges with clean water and turn it on with the two-way power switch.
- Powerful 30 oz-in torque, 115V motor provides all the power you need to get the job done
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant, making it easy to travel with and very portable
- Use TWO different sized grinding bits at the same time
- Large 10-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ work surface is reversible and provides enough room for larger projects
- Lift-off reservoir can be easily removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Accepts (but doesn’t include) Inland Craft’s wire frame face shield support for use with the Inland FaceShield or MagnaShield accessories
- 3/4″ diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench
- 1/4″ diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench – Great for drilling holes!
- Two coolant sponges
- 3/4″ standard BitSert (accommodates 3/4″ diameter and smaller grinding bits)
- Grinder bit splash guard
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer’s five-year warranty