The WizlingCG glass grinder is a great choice for the budget-conscious or new glass art hobbyists. Use this American-made machine for grinding and shaping glass edges, stained glass work or lapidary projects. The WizlingCG accepts many different grinding bits to accommodate your edge grinding needs.
The WizlingCG gives you the features you want and the power you need at an affordable price. Setup is easy. Simply install the included diamond grinding bit, wet the coolant sponge with clean water and turn it on with the two-way power switch.
- Powerful motor allows the WizlingCG to run all 3/4″ and smaller grinding bits
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant, making it easy to travel with and very portable
- Large 10-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ work surface is reversible and provides enough room for larger projects
- Lift-off reservoir can be easily removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Accepts (but doesn’t include) Inland Craft’s wire frame face shield support for use with the Inland FaceShield or MagnaShield accessories
- WizlingCG is the same size, body design and work surface size found on the WizCG grinder
- 3/4″ diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench
- Coolant sponge
- 3/4″ standard BitSert (accommodates 3/4″ diameter and smaller grinding bits)
- Grinder bit splash guard
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer’s five-year warranty