- Fully compatible with the Fisher ID Excel model only.
- The FE-1 is precision built to ensure peak performance.
- Accurate “bulls eye” pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3″ + deep depending on settings, ground and moisture conditions!
- Light weight, waterproof/submersible 9″ X 1″ diameter probe mounts nicely along arm rest for easy access.
- FE-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 6 oz. FE-1 switch box, connectors, cable and two probe clips, etc. weigh approx. 5oz. – approx. 11 oz total!
- While the FE-1 probe is waterproof the switch box is water resistant and must not be submersed. (We use the same connectors as Fisher.)
- Installation requires no tools or modifications to the detector. Switch box and probe clips are attached by removable velcro lined clips.
- The FE-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including visual and audible target ID along with identical pinpoint functions!
- High quality custom made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance.
- Probe incorporates a 30″ straight cable with strain relief for “tangle free” operation.
- Quality high performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operation-as described in manufacturer’s specs)
- Toggle switch shuts off coil as it turns probe on and vise versa.
- Coil and probe are never on at the same time.
- FE-1 switch box is conveniently mounted on detector pole attachment in a neutral position (for both right and left hand users) and to prevent toggle from being accidentally switched or bumped by user or damaged by tree limbs, brush, etc. if switch box is brushed or hit during detecting.
- No external buzzers, vibrators or lights are needed as all target responses are heard clearly through your detector headphones!
- No extra batteries required as the FE-1 utilizes the detectors power source.
- Complete installation & operation instructions included.