- Fully compatible with XLT and models using 6.592 kHz including Eagle (series), Spectrums, Pro XL, Quantum XT, 6000 Di Pro, 5900 Di Pro, IDX Pro, Classic ID, Classic I, II & III S/L, etc.!
- The XL-1 is precision built to ensure peak performance on those models!
- Accurate “bull’s eye” pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3″+ deep depending on the detector used, settings, ground, and moisture conditions!
- Lightweight, waterproof/submersible 9″ X 1″ diameter probe mounts on top of the upper shaft (which has been very popular among Explorer users).
- XL-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 6 oz. XL-1 switch box, connectors, cable, two probe clips, etc. weigh approx. 5 oz. – approx. 11 oz total!
- While the XL-1 probe is waterproof the switch box is water-resistant and must not be submersed. (We use the same connectors as White’s.)
- XL-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including accurate visual and audible target ID (if the detector model provides those functions) along with identical pinpoint functions! (Depth reading will be off due to the probe’s diameter which is normal.)
- High-quality custom-made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance.
- Probe incorporates a very flexible heavy-duty custom 30″ straight cable with strain relief for “tangle-free” operation.
- Quality high-performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operations described in manufacturer’s specs)
- The toggle switch shuts off the coil as it turns the probe on and vice versa.
- The coil and probe are never on at the same time.
- The XL-1 switch box is conveniently mounted on the detector pole attachment in a neutral position (for both right and left-hand users) to prevent the toggle from being accidentally switched or bumped by a user or damaged by tree limbs, brush, etc. if the switch box is brushed or hit during detecting.
- No external buzzers, vibrators, or lights are needed as all target responses are heard clearly through your detector headphones!
- No extra batteries are required as the XL-1 utilizes the detector’s power source.
- Complete installation & operation instructions included.