Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for quality and value, the 1″ (25 mm) diamond grinding heads provide faster grinding, more grinding surface and more usable diamond. Available in a wide range of grits, they can be used wet or dry to grind and shape a wide range of products for hobby and home projects.
Because Inland plate their own diamond products, they can offer the absolute best drums at better prices.
- More usable diamond makes them longer lasting; the larger diameter affords faster grinding and more grinding surface
- Brass cores are manufactured on Swiss precision machinery for consistent and accurate tolerances; look for the distinctive precision quality rings
- Colour banding for easy at-a-glance grit identification
- All Inland diamond grinding heads are measured for trueness before any diamond is applied. This ensures that every drum will spin properly on the motor shaft
- Use wet for shaping all types of stone, glass, tile, and other mineral-based materials for home and hobby projects
- Use dry to sand, shape, and finish a variety of plastics and woods for home and hobby projects
- Our bits fit all American and German-made glass grinders and some Chinese models as well